There are multiple opportunities throughout their network of Milwaukee hospitals.
You will join a well-established and respected team of physicians in a 100% outpatient neurology practice. There is no after-hour call, as there is telestroke and telemedicine already in place. A developed neurohospitalist program that provides 24/7 inpatient coverage frees you to focus on your 100% outpatient practice.
This is an opportunity to become busy right away, as this is a replacement for a retirement. An interest in reading EEGs, EMGs, and Botox is a plus. This position offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
- Join a very large and collegial group of neurologists in Milwaukee
- Options for sub-specialization including stroke, epilepsy, MS, movement disorders, etc.
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Busy from day one taking over from a retiring physician with an excellent primary care referral base
- Cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship is available with an international airport close by
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement plan
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail