Physical Medicine and Rehab/Pain Management Physician (PM&R) Panama city, FL
We are looking for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Pain Management/Anesthesiologist Physician (PM&R) to join our growing medical team full time at our busy office in Panama Beach, FL. We are looking for outstanding physicians with a passion for quality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a team approach to join our growing organization and participate in defining the pain management practice of the future.
Are you passionate about caring for patients? Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team? Join us and you can be a part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of conditions and age ranges.
We are a multispecialty team comprised of Physicians, PA/NP’s, Physical Therapists, Nurses and Practitioners who collaborate to relieve the pain, restore physical function, and empower our patients to renew themselves so they can enjoy the lives they want and deserve. We have an integrated, comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function. We provide the strategic leadership, operating infrastructure, and financial resources that allow physicians the freedom to practice evidence-based medicine at the top of their professional game within a world-class supportive framework.
The ideal place for the discerning practitioner who craves the quality culture a small company offers, combined with the rapid advancement of a practice that is headed full speed into the future. Here, you will experience substantial career growth as you work toward a leadership role — and you can count on our support every step of your journey. We work in conjunction with dedicated marketing reps and have an abundance of payor contracts and purchasing power so you will never be burdened with the struggle to build and maintain a patient base. We will make sure you have the ongoing training you need to stay current with best practices and surgical procedures. In addition, you will enjoy several perks such as having the perfect work/life balance with no on-call shifts or hospital patients. We also offer excellent pay, top-shelf healthcare benefits and a retirement plan.
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Direct patient care (Diagnoses, Treatment plans, Therapies for a wide range of acute and chronic pain conditions)
- Prescribe necessary medications or therapies
- Referral as needed for Imaging and Consultation with other specialties
- Regularly reassess Patients to determine effectiveness/progress
- Patient education- discuss actions with the patients that will help them improve their lives and explain all medical procedures/tests results thoroughly
- Coordination of treatment plan with patient and other team members
- Precisely follow HIPAA guidelines
- Accurate and timely documentation
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R), Pain Management, or Anesthesiology
- Current/Active License in FL
Generous Compensation and Benefits!
We compensate our physicians well and offer ample opportunities for growth!
Our Company Mission is that we are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient’s quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment. We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve.
Are you passionate about bringing quality care and compassion to your patients? Ready to join our dynamic group that is solely focused on patient care, health, and well-being? Then please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]