**Neurology opening in Wisconsin**
* Located in ***La Crosse, WI*** - 140m from Madison; 70m from Rochester
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join an established practice in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
* We are actively recruiting a neurologist who will thrive within the health system culture and is passionate about clinical neurology and delivering care to patients in a highly integrated system.
* Ideal candidates will be superb clinicians ***fellowship-trained in sleep, movement disorders, behavioral, multiple sclerosis, or stroke; however, other subspecialty interests will be considered.***
* The position is primarily outpatient with hospital coverage occurring while on call (weekday, daytime hours only).
* The opportunity exists for research opportunities in La Crosse, as well as, a joint appointment with a clinic in Rochester, and these positions include an academic appointment with the College of Medicine
* The health system is internationally known for outstanding achievements in patient care, research, and education.
* The health system in La Crosse is Primary Stroke Center certified by Joint Commission, full back up from all subspecialties, and has common EHR/PACS across all health system sites.
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs, and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sports events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, a children's museum, and a civic center.