Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A medical group in a well-known Montana metro is seeking a board certified/board eligible neurologist to join their growing team.
* Monday - Friday (36 hours of patient care, 4 hours of admin time).
* No nights, weekend, or call - 100% outpatient work.
* Ability to do inpatient work and consults if desired.
* Dedicated ancillary support with PM&R and orthopedics onsite.
* Lucrative base salary plus production.
* $100,000 sign-on bonus.
* $150,000 in student loan repayment paid through the State.
* Full comprehensive benefits.
* Rated as the #2 Best Place to Live in Montana by [Register to View]
this outdoor friendly metro encapsulates the spirit of the west and serves as the ultimate backdrop for adventure.
* With 75 miles of nearby trails waiting to be explored, take your outdoor recreation to the next level with no shortage of hiking, fishing, biking, and winter sports.
* Additionally, enjoy the perks of living in a metro area without the crowds, distraction, or stressful commute times.
* Lastly, relish in a cost of living that is 6% below the national average and 22.1% cheaper than nearby Bozeman, MT, according to [Register to View]
For more information and further consideration, please contact:
Office: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...