- Adults and Peds (preferred) to support our Level II Trauma Center.
- You will enjoy a fully integrated EMR - EPIC for both inpatient and outpatient settings, a tremendous referral network and a quality of life second to none.
- A strong competitive base salary and incentive program, excellent benefit package, generous paid time off package and much more complement this outstanding opportunity.
System is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit. Located in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region, it is the sixth largest hospital in Michigan with 643-beds and the regions only Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center including air medical transport service. We have more than 20 inpatient and outpatient facilities, including two major acute care medical centers and servicing people from more than 20 counties across central and northeast Michigan. In addition, it also has the only regional neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
As the region's preferred hospital and leader in electronic medical records (utilizing EPIC), we support research, education and technology serving as a major teaching hospital in addition to providing training facilities for Central Michigan Universities brand new medical education program in 2013.
- Forbes ranked us as the #1 Best Employer in HealthCare in Michigan two years in a row
- A major teaching hospital to Central Michigan University’s College of Medicine’s seven residency programs and medical students.
- It has set the standard for hospital medicine programs nationwide. We have a 24/7 program that allows family medicine physicians to practice in an outpatient setting.
- It is the largest health care provider in the region and largest health care employer in Saginaw County
- 4,600+ employees, 500+ volunteers and more than 600 physicians on medical staff
- 312,500+ Primary Care and Specialist encounters
- Utilization Statistics for fiscal year 2018
- 30,662 - Inpatient Discharges
- 93,467 - Emergency Care Center Visits
- 14,275 - Surgeries Performed
- 106,624 - MedExpress Visits
- 2,616 - Babies Born
Community and the Great Lakes Bay Region
The economically diverse County of Saginaw is located in the central portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and is part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. Saginaw County, with a population of nearly 200,000 residents, is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries. The Great Lakes Bay Region also has a strong position as a retail and tourist destination, which coincides with exceptional quality of life. Saginaw county offers a plethora of four seasons activities including, but not limited to, boating, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, theater, and concerts to name a few. Parks, lakes, rail trails, and plenty of extra circular activities are all available to please the entire family. The Great Lakes Bay Region boasts a very accommodating cost of living that affords beautiful homes in many lovely settings, be it urban, suburban, or rural. Shoreline living at its finest is also available!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215577 and email address to [Register to View] .