Neurohospitalist opening in South Dakota
- Located in Rapid City, SD
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hours: 10 hours on site, 14 hours of call coverage
- Qualifications: BE/BC in Neurology
- This physician will work 182 shifts annually at Hospital
- A 417-bed tax-exempt regional tertiary referral, Level II Trauma Center with a medical staff of almost 500 providers
Offering a very competitive salary along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy both a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle as Rapid City is a safe, family friendly, four-season community located in the foothills of the beautiful Black Hills. The area boasts a myriad of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, fishing and hunting. There is also great travel access through Rapid City Regional Airport which offers nonstop flights to several major cities.
We invite you to join us in the beautiful Black Hills of western South Dakota.