Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award winning and well-respected. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a community-based practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
*Join an extremely busy and high-quality, stable and collegial group practice, due to a community need
* Practice is well-established with the clinic located right across the street from the hospital, a 417-bed tertiary referral Level II trauma center
* Hospital-employed group practice where call is the exception, not the norm!
* Opportunities for sub-specialty and sleep medicine are also available
* This is an extremely busy, stable and collegial group practice, where all inpatient Neurology needs are provided by your partners, the Neuro-Hospitalists
* Competitive salary with production bonus incentives, along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation and moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician benefits package
* Enjoy the Mountain West lifestyle and satisfying practice where you'll be busy from day one!
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife that refresh mind, body and soul
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family-friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...