Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neurologist Director of Consultative Services
MEDPATH PARTNERS, LLC
We are currently seeking a Director of Consultative Services
North Bronx Healthcare Network, is comprised of Jacobi Medical Center, a modern, state-of-the-art Level I Trauma and tertiary care center, and North Central Bronx Hospital, its sister primary-care-focused community hospital. Both facilities are academic affiliates and teaching sites of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, located in attractive and safe residential Bronx neighborhoods located a few minutes north of Midtown Manhattan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult attending at North Central Bronx Hospital (NCB): 8 months a year
- Consult attending at the Jacobi Medical Center (JMC): 2 months a year
- Attending outpatient general neurology clinic services at NCB: Two days a week; 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Precepting neurology residents at the outpatient general neurology clinic at JMC: 1 day a week; 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Precepting the Albert Einstein College of Medicine 4th year medical student neurology clerkship: 6 months a year
- Lecturing neurology residents at JMC in consultative neurology: 2 Wednesdays a month; 12:00 noon to 1:00pm.
- Lecturing medical residents at NCB in consultative neurology: 24 sessions per year; 12:00 noon to 1:00pm.
Community outreach services to educate the patients within and beyond our catchment area regarding signs and symptoms of neurological disease, degrees of urgency in seeking medical attention and preventative health.
MD, board certified or eligible in adult neurology and clinical electrophysiology/neuromuscular medicine (electrodiagnostic assessment: EMGs/NCVs).
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please apply today!
PHYSICIAN AFFILIATE GROUP OF NEW YORK, PC
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...