- Seeking a neurologist with experience in neurophysiology to join our comprehensive team in Asheville, NC
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Botox, EMG and EEG opportunities including long term monitoring
- This is an outpatient only position, no inpatient or ER call is required
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Charlotte, NC Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This $340,000 3 beds 2 baths 1151 sqft home includes an easy one-level living in this newer home in popular West Asheville, built in 2015. This cozy and convenient home has an open concept floor plan, covered front sitting porch, Master on main with a large walk-in closet and en-suite Master bath, and even a fenced yard for the dogs! Located only a 1/2 mile to the vibrant Haywood Road area of West Asheville with all it's amenities and charm, and only minutes to downtown!
The Community. Asheville is that type of unique, special place that lingers sweetly in your mind and memories for years to come. The city's rich architectural legacy with its mix of Art Deco, Beaux Arts and Neoclassical styles is the perfect retro-urban backdrop to the edgy energy that emanates from the locally owned-shops and art galleries, distinctive restaurants and exciting entertainment venues.
The Employer. Over 60 pediatric subspecialists in 23 different disciplines. An average of 3,000 patient admissions to our pediatric inpatient units, including 19-bed pediatric unit, nine-bed PICU, 51-bed level III neonatology unit. Approximately 4,500 pediatric surgeries, and 14,000 pediatric visits to our emergency department per year.Closest Major City
- 99 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 159 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 164 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 201 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 207 miles to Durham, NC
- 220 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 241 miles to Nashville, TN
- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
- University of North Carolina at Asheville
- South College-Asheville
- North Greenville University (about 37 miles)
- Western Carolina University (about 39 miles)
- The Parks & Recreation Department maintains 54 public parks, 6 miles of greenways, 10 community centers, numerous programs for youth, seniors and outdoor enthusiasts, a comprehensive athletics program, and many facilities that provide resources for a range of activities
- Exciting outdoor adventures and environmental education opportunities for all ages and abilities. Activities include summer adventure camps, hiking, mountain biking, rafting, skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, youth programs, adult programs, overnight trips and special events.
- Asheville Mall is a sprawling shopping destination in the heart of Asheville, NC, boasting 132 stores and restaurants
- Asheville Outlets has over 70 stores and several dining opportunities.