This hospital system seeks a board certified/eligible neurologist to join a private multi-specialty group near Morgantown, WV.
The ideal candidate will practice general neurology with the ability to develop a subspecialty practice applicable to training and experience. Join three other board certified neurologists with the option to practice a traditional, clinic-based model or as a neuro-hospitalist only treating inpatient consults. Both models will include participation in a 1:4 call rotation.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Expansion position due to increasing volume
- New 300-bed hospital with clinic in adjacent building
- Benefits include paid time off, malpractice coverage, retirement and CME allowance
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentive opportunity
- Loan Repayment or signing bonus available
This city was recently ranked #16 in the country by USA Today for best places to live in the US. Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community. Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance or several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, this city offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.