Growing Neurology Practice seeking physician partner! We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle! You WILL enjoy a strong practice and a high quality of life, which we are proud to offer. Please let me know if you have availability for a phone call to further discuss the details of our opportunity!
- Outpatient General Neurology
- Epilepsy Fellowship trained preferred
- Team includes an experienced physician and nurse practitioner
- Work - Life balance encouraged
- Clinic hours Monday thru Friday (0800-1700)
- Call restricted
- 4 Neurologists in Community
- Telestroke services to aid call structure (nights and weekends)
- 2 Benefis employed Neurosurgeons + 1 per diem
- Progressive technology offering Video EEG, EMG, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Support staff including: 3 experienced certified EEG Neurotechnologists and 1 EMG Technologist
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge on-site, Interventional Radiology, largest ED in the state
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 weeks CME and 6 weeks PTO
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 5 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.