Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nationally recognized Charlotte, NC health system is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist with EEG experience to join an established 5 Neurologist practice
* Progressive, not-for-profit community health system with nearly 350 physicians representing all major specialties
* Outpatient Neurology practice joining 3 outpatient Neurologists, 2 Neuro-hospitalists, and 3 APPs with a long tradition in providing quality of care
* General Neurology with opportunity to subspecialize and do procedures
* EEGs Required, and EMGs are strongly preferred
* Competitive compensation package to include salary guarantee, a quality incentive bonus, wRVU production bonus, sign-on, relocation and comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME, health benefits, and retirement
Suburban Charlotte community located minutes from Uptown Charlotte and the Charlotte International Airport
* Selected as an "All-American" city three times, this community showcases outdoor recreation, beautiful parks, friendly neighborhoods, and a vibrant business environment
* Family oriented community offering great public and private schools and affordable housing prices
* This suburban community features a historic, bustling downtown with world class restaurants and boutiques
* Enjoy a mild year-round climate and endless opportunities for outdoor activities at nearby Crowder State Park and the Smokey Mountains
For more information and further consideration please contact:
[Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...