MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Chief Medical Officer in the Phoenix, AZ. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Chief Medical Officer is to recommend and implement clinical policies and procedures, supervising the providers and other clinically related staff in their medical, behavioral health, and administrative duties. In the beautiful desert where the sun is always shining and the adventures are endless, your new home awaits. From the amazing attractions, to the delicious food, and the beautiful outdoors, Arizona is a fantastic place to live. Sit outside drinking your favorite coffee or cocktail while appreciating the mountains that surround you.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Responsible for the oversight of medical staff in prescribing and monitoring of medications following the policies and procedures
• Participate in program planning and policy formulation for the organization
• Establishes performance measures, assesses and evaluates operations, and works with department management to assure efficient and effective delivery of services
• Serve as a member of the executive management team, consulting on organizational, programmatic, planning, budgeting, and other matters related to clinical treatment program issues
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Vacation and holiday paid leave
• Flexible work schedule
• CME allowance and time off
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology
• Completion of residency in Adult Psychiatry
• Active Arizona medical license
• Current DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14631