Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neuro-hospitalist needed in Rome, GA (SA197328) (SA197328)
The Stembridge Agency, LLC
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Neurologist to practice as a Neuro-hospitalist. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive a competitive compensation package, a two-year partnership track, office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
• Join a seasoned Neuro-Hospitalist
• Share in the development of a robust Neuro-Hospitalist program
• In-patient call only at two local hospitals – 1:4 with Neuro-Hospitalist and Neurologists - Monday through Friday work at hospitals with a 1:4 call rotation for evenings and weekends
• Benefit from EEG, ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS machines, EMG chemo denervation equipment and access to intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring
• In-patient Video-EEG monitoring available at local hospital
• Access to strong radiological facilities within the hospitals – Neuro-Radiologists available on-site to read studies
• Cutting edge technology
• Large primary care referral base
• Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine Residents
• Collaborative environment with 3 neurologists, 4 neurosurgeons and 5 physiatrists/pain management physicians
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...