Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neurohospitalist opening in NC
Located in Charlotte, NC
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking an experienced Neurologist for inpatient neurological care.
- This Neurohospitalist position is located in Charlotte, NC.
- The position is for full time and employed
- The Institute includes Neurosurgery, Neuro Oncology, Neuro Brain and Spine, Orthopedic Spine, Inpatient and Outpatient Neurology, Sleep Medicine, PM&R and Psychiatry.
- The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent medical/retirement benefits, relocation and CME allowance.
- Neuro Telemedicine
- Expertise and Neuro training preferred: IP Vascular, Stroke, Neurophysiology
- Excellent work-life balance with an opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off
- Inpatient based 7 day on 7 day off work 12 hour shifts with no call when off shift
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive collegial relationships.
- Research opportunities available
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Has two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- Optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States