Choose a career that matters. Unity Point Health is actively recruiting for a full-time Neurologist to join our team in Waterloo, IA. Our employees are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of ‘Best outcome every patient, every time’ through living our FOCUS values.
At Unity Point Health, we believe people are amazing. Your job should be, too. Join an established, well-respected team, working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care in Waterloo, IA
- We are adding a new position due to need in the community for access to Neurology specialty. This is an opportunity for a Neurologist to quickly establish a practice with new patients who are awaiting care.
- Onsite services at our clinics include EEG, EMG, and Nerve Condition Studies.
- Level 3 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Located in the heart of the Midwest, the Cedar Valley is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public-school districts.
- Our Neurologist team sees patients in-clinic on weekdays during Clinic Hours, non-burdensome call with APP support, and stroke alert response during clinic hours
- General “bread-and-butter” Neurology practice
- Opportunity to add a special area of clinical interest (e.g. headaches, epilepsy, etc.)
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified Neurologist
- Willingness to see general Neurology patient population; a special interest is welcome, but we are seeking a Neurologist who is open to General Neurology
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 2-year Salary Guarantee while you build your practice
- Sign on bonus
- Medical and Prescription Drug benefits plus Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, and 401k & 457b retirement savings benefits.
- Malpractice insurance covered with 100% Tail Coverage after 3 years of service
- $5000 CME fund each year with 5 paid days for CME each year
- 4 weeks PTO/vacation for the first 2 years, 6 weeks PTO/vacation in year 3 and beyond, with the opportunity to bank up to 4 weeks PTO/vacation
- Current Residents are eligible to receive a Residency stipend after you sign, until your start date, while you finish your Residency.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]