- Stroke Neurology position with outpatient, inpatient and telehealth stroke consults. Dedicated weeks for inpatient and outpatient to work efficiently
- Work with excellent neuroscience team to build stroke program – two acute stroke-ready sites: one primary and one comprehensive
- Excellent support staff, including 3 APPs, a neurooncologist, and a neurosurgery team
- Highly collegial, team-oriented work atmosphere with low turnover.
- Dedicated Neuro ICU with great support staff for high acuity patients
- Plenty of stroke volume to build program and produce at a high rate with adequate support to prevent from being overwhelmed
- Excellent earning potential with competitive base, call compensation, and lucrative production bonus
- Thriving metro with cost-of-living below national average
- Local international airport and public transportation system
- Abundance of public and private school options, including in-state tuition to some of the best schools in the country
- Plenty of shopping, dining and arts options, professional sports teams
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md