Job #23251: Neurologist/Sleep Medicine physician - In the Heart of the Lake of the Ozarks - MissouriPOSITION HIGHLIGHTS
- Employed position with a multi-specialty group offering a competitive salary and great benefits
- Full-time BC/BE neurologist/sleep medicine physician
- Join an established Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology/Sleep Practice
- Call 1:2
- 70% neurology/30% sleep
- Support Staff includes: one neurologist, three nurse practitioners (two neurology based and one sleep medicine based), two EMG Nerve Conduction Study techs, and one Stroke Coordinator
- Onsite EMG machine and Botox injections for varied conditions
- Medical Group houses EEG Lab and 4-bed Sleep Lab
- EMR System - Meditech in the hospital/Cerner in the clinics
- Contract Length: Base Salary guarantee for two years + RVU generated bonus + Quality incentive bonus
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Ask about Visa Sponsorship
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Accrue up to 216 hours of time off
- 40 hours of CME (prorated)
- CME allowance up to $4,000 per year (prorated)
- Health/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance 1.5% times base salary (capped)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Ask about Student Loan Assistance
- Paid Missouri License, BNDD, DEA, Medical Staff Privileges and board (re) certifications fees/dues
- 401K Retirement plan with match
- Relocation: Up to $10,000 for reimbursement
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.