- Flexibility with your practice- you choose what you want to do.
- We provide all the staff and support to start your practice. You have no Overhead.
- Existing Neurologist is experienced and would serve as a great mentor.
- No Call if you choose this (we do Tele-Stroke in our ED).
- Great team consisting of one experienced Neurologist, 2 NPs, and a Neuropsychologist.
- Services include diagnostic testing (EMG, EEG, and nerve conduction studies) and therapeutic procedures (botulinum toxin, vagal nerve stimulation, deep brain stimulation).
- Responsibilities would include outpatient clinic 4-5 days a week including procedures.
- If inpatient is desired, cover a manageable census (2-5 patients per day).
- 215-Bed Hospital with 23-bed closed ICU and specialists within the system.
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with go live date of Spring 2021.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing Recruitment package to include stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- 2 year base guarantee plus wRVU. (Very Competitive- Base pay range of 350-400K)
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Association Dues reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time & CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]