- Position is available due to upcoming retirement of a neurologist.
- Join busy neurology department with two board-certified neurologists
- Outpatient only, no call responsibility
- Private general neurology practice focusing on epilepsy, migraines, MS and other neurological disorders.
- Complete ancillary services including Physical Therapy and 3T MRI
- Built-in referral base of 100 providers (PCP's and Specialists)
- Diverse outpatient cases
We offer competitive benefits and support services
Established in 1999, MANA is a physician owned and led organization with of 86 physicians and 20 advanced practice clinicians with a longstanding reputation for financial stability. Association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration and support services. In addition to a competitive compensation package with low cost of living, we offer excellent insurance packages and retirement plans, professional liability insurance, and relocation assistance. Physicians have a partnership opportunity after one year.
Must have a medical degree, completed a residency in Neurology, and be eligible for licensure. Physicians completing residency are eligible to apply. Board certification required or board eligible with plans to complete certification. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]