Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (SIU SOM) in Springfield, Illinois is seeking an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology with expertise in general to join faculty in our Decatur Illinois division. This is an exciting time to be a part of the growth and expansion of a regional neuroscience program. SIU SOM offers a dynamic, challenging, busy and satisfying position within the School of Medicine.
The position will primarily be out-patient with shared in-patient coverage at Decatur Memorial Hospital, an SIU SOM affiliated hospital.
Highlights of the position and area include:
• Join the SIU SOM faculty team as we expand our Neuroscience Institute services.
• Mentor residents, faculty and staff in the treatment and proper care of patients with neurologic diseases.
• A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and University funded malpractice plan.
• Great work/life balance with family oriented communities, quality schools and affordable housing.
• Easy access to metropolitan amenities in Chicago and St. Louis.
Qualifications: Board certified/board eligible in Neurology.. Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the state of Illinois.
Interested candidates call Kathy Jordan, Jordan Search Consultants, Email [Register to View]
/. [Register to View]
Southern Illinois University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...