This employed position offers a salary that is dependent on experience and proficiency in EEG and/or EMG with an wRVU production model. You will also receive relocation assistance, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation/holidays, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401(k) with employer match available, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma's 2nd largest city filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa is a dynamic city known for a variety of bustling urban districts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Salary plus wRVU production model
- Call coverage compensation available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Primarily outpatient
- Be employed by a private practice
- Join an established neuroscience practice of 14 physicians
- Work a traditional schedule
- Telestroke program in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail