Neurology opening in Tulsa OK
- Full Time
- Employed position
- Looking for Epilepsy, Headache, Synchrony and Stroke, must do Outpatient
- Incoming physician will likely have to do some inpatient call coverage
- Population Served: Adult 18+
- Administrative Staff: Director/ Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: None
- Clinical Assistant/Scribe: 1-2 dedicated to each provider dependent upon volume
- Patient Service Representatives: 4
- Procedure room: No procedures done in office. Botox injections for Migraines done in office.
- Botox injections for movement done in EMG lab at SFH under EMG guidance
- Hours: M F, 8:00am 5:00pm
- Equipment: Based on physician needs
Hospital Privileges: Neurophysiology Lab: EMG, EEG, Long TERM EEG, VEP,SEP
- Currently booking out 4-5 months for new patients for Warren Clinic patients.
- Can be as busy as you choose to be
- General outlook is less barriers = full practice.
- 96% patients are Warren Clinic providers/referrals
- Internal/external referrals
- Currently booking out for several months for every physician
Teaching Opportunity:: Yes
- Stable staff
- Great working relationship with ER and Hospitalists (90+)
- Consulting physician not required to admit
- Vision is to expand to SFH South, Vinita, and Muskogee (tele-neurology)
- Each provider is producing between 850-1200 wRVU/month
- #1 diagnosis is Epilepsy
Health System is able to offer physicians the rewarding medical practice they expect, along with the added feature of a more favorable balance between professional careers and personal lives. Our competitive advantage stems from our 60 year history of single ownership and financial stability. This security allows physicians to do what they do best- to treat patients in a mission-driven, value- focused environment.
Tulsa is a great place to raise a family and a city of limitless opportunity for professionals. Wherever you go, your dollar goes farther in Tulsa, which has a lower cost of living and a higher per-capita income than the national average. And wherever you work or play, youll get there faster because Tulsa has the nation's second-fastest commute time for a big cityan average of 20 minutes.
Resting beside the Arkansas River, the city offers more than 50 miles of scenic trails for hiking, biking, jogging and rollerblading. The crown jewel of Tulsas 7,000-acre city-county park system is Gathering Place, a dynamic, interactive, 100-acre park that was named 2018s Best New Attraction in the Nation by USA Today.
Tulsas resurgent downtown is a blend of business, entertainment, great restaurants, family-friendly festivals and world-class performances. Here youll find one of the highest concentrations of art deco architecture in the country, while the adjacent East Village, Tulsa Arts and Blue Dome districts offer a mix of modern urban living, one-of-a-kind boutiques and nightlife.
Tulsans enjoy a temperate climate and all four seasons, with an average low temperature of 50 degrees, an average high of 70, and an average of 227 days of sunshine per year.