- All aspects of neurology services including EEG, EMG, sleep, headache and movement disorders
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Primarily outpatient; also provide outpatient / inpatient EEG consults
- Pain Management available onsite
- 2 Interventional Radiologists
- Cardiology, pulmonology, radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and support services located on campus
- Competitive Compensation <<<
- Sign on Bonus <<<
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- Teaching Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Excellent Benefits Package <<<
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]