This job is archived
Neurohospitalist Position in South GA!
- 418-licensed bed health system
- Serves 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida.
- Offers robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program.
- Board eligible/certified in neurology
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Full-time Monday – Friday 8-5pm or 7on-7off
- Shared call
- Hospital based employment
- We offer a highly competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes a strong base salary
- Bonus program
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with matching
- CME time with financial support
- Student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus and more…
- This is one of Georgia’s most enriched and successful communities.
- The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts.
- Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee.