Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate, BE/BC Neurologist to join one other experienced Neurologist in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center, you’ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. Here’s more:
- Position is open due to physician who is moving to St. Louis. (He’s been with us for four years and has built a thriving practice.)
- Preferred candidate will be interested in general neurology, comfortable with stroke and have interest in ALS
- Ozarks Medical Center is a Level II Stroke Center
- Stroke call is 1:2
- Tele-stroke will soon be implemented
- Practice has 2 Natus EMG machines
- Support staff includes 2 EMG Nerve Conduction Study techs, 1 Nurse, 1 Stroke Coordinator
- ALS recognized treatment center consisting of 12 ALS patients. ALS clinic is scheduled one day per month.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary <<<
- Generous Sign-on Bonus <<<
- Relocation Allowance <<<
- Student Loan Support available up to $100,000 <<<
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]