- Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center
- AHCA Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Regional Referral center serving more than 17 counties
- Private, Not-For Profit Hospital.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in their specialty. Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida license.
- Guaranteed salary + RVU productivity + quarterly quality metric bonuses <<<
- Health plan options, including nationally accepted insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 403 retirement & 457B plans
- CME expenses covered ($5000)
- License and certification costs covered
- Flexible schedule to provide work-life balance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Malpractice & tail insurance covered
- One month paid vacation (4 weeks PLT)
- One-week paid CME
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches. The capital city, Tallahassee is a hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida's most pristine nature. Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.
Tallahassee is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia. This region marks the center of the eight-county “Big-Bend” area.
Tallahassee is a great place to live and a better place to practice!
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare:
Founded in 1948, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) is a private, not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation. Serving a 17-county region in North Florida and South Georgia, TMH is comprised of a 772-bed acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, three residency programs, 34-affiliated physician practices and partnerships with Doctors' Memorial Hospital, Florida State University College of Medicine, University of Florida Health, Weems Memorial Hospital and Wolfson Children's Hospital.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]