- Income Guarantee – join an established, growing practice with one other Neurologist and two Nurse Practitioners
- General Neurology with outpatient and inpatient opportunity
- Epilepsy-trained provider a plus
- Projected Call of 1:7
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines <<<
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable) <<<
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits <<<
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality Bonuses (metrics TBD) <<<
- Tenure Bonuses <<<
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Huntsville is the 4th largest city in Alabama and is rated as the Best Place to Live in AL and the Depp South, as well as the 11th Best Place to live in the US. The city sits in the Northern Center of the state and has a population of over 190,000 residents. Home of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Army Aviation Command.
Huntsville experiences all four seasons and provides opportunity for many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and fishing. The area has a favorable cost of living, above average schools, and brings popular activities like concerts, Broadway plays and symphony performances. Huntsville's main attractions include the Botanical Garden and Monte Sano Mountain.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]