Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TUCSON, AZ (H1-b WAIVERS WELCOME) - Neurology Opportunity
Northwest Allied Physicians is seeking Neurologists to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The practice setup is a mix of both inpatient and outpatient. The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians. While graduating residents will be considered, we prefer physicians with three or more years of experience - candidates must be board-eligible or board-certified.
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
Life in Tucson Offers:
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "astronomy capital of the world"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego, for weekend getaways
Open to H1b Waivers but not open to J1 Waivers.
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus <<<
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...