Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
SAN ANGELO, TX - Neurology Opportunity
San Angelo Community Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established group in the community.
San Angelo Community Medical Center: 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- Anticipated standard call of 10 days to include one weekend
- Knowledge of Stroke Protocol is preferred
- Ability to interpret sleep studies is preferred
- Clinic is located across from the hospital; office space is provided
We offer a recruitment package that may include:
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman’s dream with hunting, fishing and boating
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines <<<
- Commencement bonus <<<
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...