- Traditional Practice: Inpatient and Outpatient services
- Employed Position
- Accomplished endovascular neurosurgery team is also expanding to support neurology
- Hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center & awarded SILVER PLUS by AHA
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive schedule
- Competitive Salary <<<
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing Bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors with extensive greenways, trails, lakes and streams. With a population of about 600,000, the city also has many cultural opportunities such as a symphony, theaters, ballet, art and science museums as well as a world-class zoo. The Knox County school system is very strong and the community also offers a variety of private schools. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]