- Diagnose and treat neurological conditions and diseases including headaches / migraines, tremors, carpal tunnel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, MS, dementia / Alzheimer’s disease, spinal stenosis, neuropathy.
- Consults, follow-up appointments and scheduled in office procedures
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Perform EMG’s, Botox injections, medication management
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00- 5:00 PM
- Call Schedule: TBD
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Proficient with EMG procedures and Botox injections
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience, managed care background preferred
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
- EMR Proficient
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SM Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.