Established hospital group seeking a general Neurologist, with opportunity for subspecialty interest, to join a highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area.
- Outpatient, general Neurology (clinic based) Inpatient support is provided by Neurohospitalist & Medical Hospitalist group
- No hospital call (phone “call” to support the clinic only)
- Medical/Neurohospitalist team handles all admissions
- Large Primary Care network for referrals
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
About the Area:
Many excellent physicians have chosen to make west Georgia and east Alabama their home, devoting their talents to our region’s long tradition of exceptional medical care.
Our region offers:
- Excellent public and private school systems
- A large state university and state technical school
- Ample opportunities for outdoor recreation
- An active local sports scene with competitive high school and college athletics, plus close enough to see professional sporting events live
- The convenience of living near downtown Atlanta and Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- A thriving arts scene
- Robust artisan agritourism industry
- Active local nightlife
With big-city convenience and southern-town charm, the communities served by Health System are diverse, growing and committed to keeping the best care possible close to home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL206578