Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A hospital in Altoona, PA is now accepting applications for a board-certified or board-eligible general neurologist to join a growing team of neurologists in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with limited office call. You will work with 2 other general neurologists and 2 neurohospitalist with full NP and PA support to provide general neurology, neurophysiology, electrodiagnostic medicine, stroke, and neuro-ophthalmology services.
Altoona is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. You will enjoy lots of referrals from the physicians associated with the hospital to earn extra wRVU income above a guaranteed salary.
Please call Timothy McLean at [Register to View]
to learn more, or send your CV to [Register to View]
and refer to job 2639274.
- Join a collegial group of general neurologists and neurohospitalists in an inpatient setting
- Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with limited office call
- Enjoy better pay with a lower cost of living in central Pennsylvania
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Large sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...