Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
US News #1 Health System and Forbes Best-in- State is currently seeking a Child Neurologist to join a well- established, turn-key practice as a part of an employed network of more than 435 physicians and 150 advanced practice providers.
* State-of-the-art 162-bed Children's Hospital, as a part of a Level II Trauma
Regional Referral Center
* Hospital Recognized as US News #1 Hospital in Oklahoma and Forbes Best-in-
* Established Pediatric Neurology program joining 1 other Pediatric Neurologist
* 100 Pediatricians and more than 65 Pediatric Sub-specialists on Staff
* 8 days of Pediatric Neurology call per month, no required general call
* Outstanding practice support that includes nurses, techs and a top-notch
administrative support staff
Competitive base guarantee + wRVU production incentive with uncapped income potential
* Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus
CME days CME allowance, commencement bonus and relocation
* PSLF Employer
* Generous Annual Employer Retirement Contribution
Affordable metropolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices
* This affordable city is packed with art, culture, job opportunities, beautiful parks
and miles of bike trails
* Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job
market for IT, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
* Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to
world-class shopping to nationally renowned museums and award winning
* Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of
town - this city has something for everyone
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem at [Register to View]
or via email [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...