Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lafayette, IN / 60 miles NW of Indianapolis, IN ; Home of Purdue University / Metro Population of 200K
Community: Lafayette, IN is an hour Northwest of Indianapolis, IN and about two hours Southeast of Chicago, IL. The city offers a diverse community and great quality of life. It is vibrant community with good schools, safe neighborhoods and excellent public facilities and amenities, including over 40 parks and extensive trail systems. The community has a wide spectrum of businesses, including many nationally and internationally known high-tech corporations and institutions including Purdue University. Purdue offers Big Ten sports during most of the year with the option to also expand your mind through free lectures from world renowned figures of science, politics, and religion hosted by the University.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join one other physician and a nurse practitioner.
- Physician owned, multi-specialty group with owned ancillaries.
- Outpatient – no inpatient call.
- EEG and EMG on site.
- Malpractice-friendly state.
- Physicians move from employers (guarantee) to ownership within 1-2 years and then participate in ancillary profits.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, Relocation allowance, Paid malpractice, 18 days of Paid Time Off and CME package offered (plus paid holidays), Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision, Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing, Optional Short and Long Term Disability, etc.
- Possible visa support available.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.