Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A facility in Wisconsin seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with stroke management and EEGs. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Rotating
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Stroke management and EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...