Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Neurologist, Headache Center
Our client, a top academic medical center, is currently seeking a Neurologist with Headache Fellowship training for their globally recognized Headache Center. Work in a team comprised of neurologists, psychologists, fellows, nurses, and research staff. You and your team will also assist in the training of medical students as well as Neurology residents and fellows.
- BE/BC in Neurology and Headache Medicine.
- Must have an interest in teaching residents and fellows.
- Research and other academic endeavors are encouraged.
- Practice out of a new State of the art Medical Office Building.
- Become a key member of one of the largest Health and Academic systems in the country.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...