Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neurologist needed in Abingdon, VA.
Abingdon, VA / 90 minutes to Knoxville, TN / Population of 165k
Community: Located in southern Virginia, Abingdon takes full advantage of all that Virginia has to offer. With Abingdon Muster Grounds, Virginia Creeper National Recreation Trail, and Abingdon Vineyards, there are plenty of ways for residents to take in the natural beauty of Abingdon. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environmentFor more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join two other physicians in an established practice.
- Adults only.
- EEG and EMG experience is preferred.
- Call: 1:3.
- Mix of Outpatient clinic work and Inpatient consults.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art environment with cutting edge technology.
- Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation + wRVU Bonus + Performance Bonus, sign on bonus, educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, CME, PTO, and much more.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.