Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Bowling Green, KY – Metro area of 165k Residents
Located 60 miles from Nashville and 110 miles from Louisville
Location Details: Sophisticated city of 165,000 residents – 55 miles from Nashville, 110 miles from Louisville and 130 miles from Lexington. This city has great amenities, schools, transportation, affordable housing, and safe streets. Plenty of recreational, dining, and entertainment venues as well! Life in Southcentral Kentucky includes the Southern hospitality the neighborhoods and a 12-county region of urban, suburban and country living that is rich in history, sports and nature. Residents in Southcentral Kentucky enjoy a low cost of living and housing costs that are up to 30 percent lower than the national average.Kristin GuentherSenior Consultant – Source MedicalE-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="">Cell/Text: [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Join physician-owned multispecialty group with partnership track
- Privileges at 200-bed locally owned hospital
- Department consists of 3 Neurologist and seeking 2 additional to meet tremendous growth in patient volumes
- General Neurology - Sleep lab available, good volumes of movement disorders, epilepsy, stroke
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Fax: 1-[Register to View]
Reference Number: 27092
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.