Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Vascular Neurology Opportunity in Kissimmee FL
NP/PA Opportunity in Florida
Metro Population of 2.27 Million Residents / 30 Minutes from Orlando
Community. Kissimmee is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho), and its verdant Kissimmee Waterfront Park encompasses walking paths, playgrounds and a fishing pier.For more information, please contact Kristin Guenther at [Register to View]
or call 1- [Register to View]
- Full Time/Part Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Vascular Neurologist
- Inpatient and outpatient.
- Comprehensive Stroke/Neuroscience Center.
- Provide supervision and teaching of residents and medical students.
- Serve as faculty or Associate Program Director of the Neurology Residency Program.
- 70% of time assigned to Direct Patient Care and 30% to Graduate Medical Education
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation with excellent benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.