Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Kennewick, WA / Southeast WA State / County Population of 200K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Neurologist to join a premier team.
- Outpatient clinic, inpatient work, and ED consultations
- EEG, EMG, Stroke Program leadership.
- Interaction with residents and medical students.
- Health System: 111-bed with a network of outpatient specialty practices and services, including a Level I Cardiac Center, a Level II Stroke Center, six neighborhood-access Care Centers and an Urgent Care Center.
- Financial Information: competitive salary and benefits, productivity incentive opportunities, annual CME allowance, sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness potential, and relocation assistance.
: Kennewick, WA, located in the Tri-Cities, is a growing, family-friendly community located on the banks of the Columbia, Snake and Yakima rivers, in southeastern Washington State. With a moderate climate of 300+ days of sunshine annually you can enjoy golf year round, as well as fishing, boating, and water sports on the Columbia River. Tri-Cities is just two hours from the Blue and Cascade Mountain ranges for activities such as hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and camping, and only a few hours from Seattle, Spokane or Portland. Located in the heart of Washington's wine country, the Tri-Cities hosts over 40 world-class wineries to enjoy.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.