Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seymour, IN / 60 miles South of Indianapolis, IN / County Population of 45K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Neurologist (sleep certified) to join an established and growing traditional practice with one other board-certified neurologist.
- Hospital-employed position.
- Diverse case mix, including inpatient consults with outpatient practice.
- EMG & EEG (can be read remotely).
- Sleep Center is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Stroke ready hospital.
- Financial Package: Very competitive compensation with paid PTO time, Generous sign-on bonus / loan repayment, Monthly stipend while finishing residency or fellowship, CME allowance and PTO hours available annually, Competitive Benefits: Health insurance, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 403(b) and 457(b) with employer matching, etc.
: The City of Seymour is located one hour south of Indianapolis, one hour north of Louisville and one and one-half hours west of Cincinnati. Seymour is a thriving industrial, commercial, and residential community based on well-planned growth and progress. The quality of life is demonstrated by Seymour’s “small town” yet bustling atmosphere, beautiful parks and open spaces, attractive landscaping and arterial streets, a low crime rate, quality schools and affordable housing. Because of the geographic location, a pro-business environment, and a proactive local government — Seymour is expected to continue to grow.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.