Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
DuBois, PA / 2 hours Northeast of Pittsburgh, PA / County Population just under 100K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE NeuroHospitalist.
- Block Schedule: 7 on / 7 off.
- Neurodiagnostic services including EEG, EMG and sleep lab.
- Primary Stroke Certified.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area
- Financial Information: Competitive Compensation, Sign on Bonus, Educational Loan Assistance, Relocation Assistance, Fellowship Stipend Program, Annual CME Allowance, 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match, Generous Vacation and Sick Time, etc.
: DuBois, PA is known for its welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance, offering a great small time feel with easy access to major metros.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.