Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neurosurgery opening in Tennessee**
* Located in ***Cookeville, TN*** - 80m from Nashville
* Full time, permanent
* Opportunity is available for a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join a growing practice.
* Currently, the practice is providing state-of-the-art neurosurgical care in a local setting. These services include: microneurosurgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, stroke surgery and advanced spine surgery, as well as brain and spine trauma care.
* There are currently two neurosurgeons, adding a third provider will transition call to one in three.
* The practice has two Leica Scopes and a Brain and Spine Stereotactic with the addition of an onsite Physiatrist.
* Clinic only minutes from hospital
* Clinic hours: Mon - Fri 8a-5p
* Only one hospital
* 3 satellite clinics hoping for a 4th location
* Call 1 in 3
* Each doc has own LPN
* 2 PAs in group
* Hospital supports signing bonus, relocation and student loan forgiveness
We are within 30 minutes drive of several lakes and because of the local university, Tennessee Technological University; Cookeville has many cultural and artistic opportunities not available in other towns this size. We have theatre for all ages and ample shopping areas. We are located equal distance from Nashville to the west, Knoxville to the east and Chattanooga to the south (approximately 90 minutes drive to each). Nashville has a population of over 1 million and, of course, is the home of country music. Cookeville is one of the smallest cities in the U.S. with a full-blown symphony orchestra - Bryan Symphony Orchestra, a town-grown group based at Tennessee Tech University. TTU is also home to world-famous TTU Tuba Ensemble, a frequent Carnegie Hall performer.
Regional Hospital is comprised of of over 200 physicians and specialists. They represent some of the finest, most caring, best-trained physicians in the country. At this Regional Medical Center, we strive each day to provide the best clinical and individual care for our patients. In the HealthGrades' 2013 study release, this Medical Center was recognized in many service areas for exceptional quality, based on clinical outcomes. They received the 2013 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, placing the medical center in the top five percent of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its clinical performance.
Cookeville is one of the most beautiful and affordable towns in the Southeast and a great place to start or continue your practice.