Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neurosurgery Opening in Johnson City, Tennessee**
Work and play in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains while taking advantage of one of the top Neurosurgery opportunities in the Southeast! Join a highly reputable, growing Neurosurgery practice. The multi-specialty practice is one of the most comprehensive providers of Neurosurgery, located in Johnson City, TN, serving 1.3 million people in the Tri-Cities. This well established, employed group has served the Tri-Cities for over 15 years and is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Neurosurgeon. The group provides neurosurgical services to a Level I Trauma Center and Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
The organization offers state-of-the art neuro services and programs including:
* dedicated spine floor
* 24/7 critical care specialists.
Latest technology available including:
* Medtronic Stealth Navigation
* Medtronic O Arm
* Mazor X Spine Robotics
* NICO/Brainpath Technology
Highlights of the position include:
* Board Certified Neurosurgeon with high interest in general Neuro and Spine
* Current Practice: 2 full time Neurosurgeons and 8 PA's. Additional neurosurgery practice with 2 neurosurgeons and 3 PAs to share call.
* Established practice with busy neurosurgeon leaving
* Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation care in clinic
* ASC located in same building as clinic
* Adult Population
* Two dedicated Neuro Surgery Suites
The Northeast Tennessee region's unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play.
* Excellent public and private schools
*Low cost of living
**NO STATE INCOME TAX**