- Join a well-established academic neurology practice consisting of nine adult and two busy pediatric neurologists.
- Work in a brand new, 78,000 square foot state-of-the-art Children’s Hospital with a dedicated pediatric ED, 130 inpatient beds, and a 21-bed special care nursery.
- Affiliate with a 974-bed regional hospital that is a certified stroke center and Level I trauma center serving a 29-county service area with 1.4 million population.
- Excellent clinical and administrative support
- Both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities and call rotation of 1:3
- Tenure track or fixed term tracks available
- Live in an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare, and shopping.
- Located just over an hour from Raleigh and the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Home to a major University, a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of over 28,000 students offers Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized Theatre, Arts, and Music Programs
- Community affords a cost of living well below the national average, with diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private
- Since 2015, over $500 million has been invested in the downtown area’s revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the community.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Child Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Child, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md