Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neurology opening in Texas**
* Located in ***Midland, TX*** - 150m from Abilene; 115m from Lubbock
* Full time, permanent opening
* Join a multi-specialty clinic with one other established neurologist
* General Neurology with EMG and EEG procedure skills needed
* No ER call as tele-neurology will handle acute cases
* Hospitalists admit and discharge patients - you are called as a consultant when needed
* Anticipated retirement of one of two outside neurologists in private practice - there will be abundant patient volume as well as built-in referring through our multi-specialty clinic
* The compensation is competitive as compared to Texas metroplexes
* The employment model removes the risk of owning a business while maintaining the financial rewards of private practice.
The city of Midland, Texas, sits in the Permian Basin of west Texas the heart of the oil and gas industry, rich in history and Texas heritage. Midland and its close neighbor, Odessa, boast a combined population of over 250,000. Midland International Airport is served by Southwest, American Eagle and United Airlines with daily non-stop flights to Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix. Our charm is our people: friendly, family-oriented, and fun-loving. We have the arts, music, museums, festivals, national retail shopping, and the whole west Texas to explore!