Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neurology opening in Ohio**
* Located in ***Middleton, OH*** - Dayton 27m; Cincy 37m
* Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established hospital employed group in Southwest Ohio.
* This is a replacement position for a neurologist relocating out of State so candidate will be able to quickly build a successful practice.
* Physician extenders support the team.
* The hospital is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering services, is a Level III trauma center and is supported 24/7 by Hospitalist team.
* Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.
* There are EMG capabilities in the outpatient clinic in the medical office building that is connected to the hospital.
Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus and relocation expense reimbursement.
Middletown is conveniently located in the middle of the Cincinnati/Dayton metro area. The region offers top-rated public school districts and a variety of excellent private school choices. The area is also home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums; professional athletic teams; abundant golf courses; family-friendly attractions; and a variety of top-notch shopping and dining experiences. Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel. Candidate can choose to live in Middletown, the suburbs of South Dayton (Kettering, Springboro, Centerville) or the rapidly growing Northern Cincinnati area (Lebanon, West Chester, Mason). The local housing options offer something for everyone. Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.