Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neurology opening in Indiana**
* Located in ***South Bend/Mishawaka, IN*** - 96m from Chicago, IL
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join established practice
* Community based practice located in Medical Office Building adjacent to hospital.
* Average daily inpatient census of 5-10 neurology patients (consult only); internal medicine
hospitalist service is in place.
* Sub-specialty interest of Clinical Neurophysiology, Movement, Epilepsy, Headache, or Sleep
Medicine are welcome.
* 10-15 new patients per week; new patients scheduled 6 months out.
* EEG/EMG procedures are done in the hospital.
* Practice members are three physicians and one nurse practitioner. Providers see about 10-12
patients per day.
* Opportunity for teaching exists with our Family Medicine residents.
* Call is every 4th week where you are Neuro-hospitalist and cover the ED.
**Compensation & Benefit Package:**
* Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
* Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail
* Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
* 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
* $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
* Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A 254-bed hospital was built in 2009 in Mishawaka. Plymouth hospital has 58 beds. The hospital offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The service area has a population of nearly 900,000.The area offers a very modest cost of living with affordable housing located close to the hospital and practice locations. Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems. Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan. Excellent shopping; theatre and arts.